bloglovin

Follow granny azilee granny gladys.

about this bloguera

ABOUT THIS BLOGUERA

playing in the sandbox .

So, here's the thing: I do not ordinarily post street style photos un-witnessed and un-captured by moi. Tonight, I broke my own rule while perusing Glamour.Es. Not only did I stumble haphazardly upon some oh-so-refreshingly-lovely "seguidoras de tendencias" - Laura, Nathalie, Lindsey, Fany, Nicoletta & Silvia - but I was also introduced to a lovely little facebook for fashionistas and blogueras (Glamour describes it as "una comunidad de street style donde puedes incluir tus propios estilismos"). In other words, Chicisimo is an international playground where we can document our daily looks and fall in love in the virtual sandbox with those of others. 




No comments:

Post a Comment