bloglovin

Follow granny azilee granny gladys.

about this bloguera

ABOUT THIS BLOGUERA

we should be lovers .

Don't know if it's known, but James Franco is my ultimate favorite actor .. or maybe I should say person? And when I say I am sparing you the obvious Robert Pattinson goo-goo eyed teenage girl lust, I mean it. He just seems so .. normal for someone so famous, but at the same time so incredibly captivating beyond any level of normalcy. Feel like I would have been good friends with him at my socially awkward yet humbling and creatively inspiring school - Johns Hopkins. So, when I found out he would be co-hosting the 2011 Academy Awards with Anne Hathaway you can imagine my heart's subsequent inner combustion. First host to win an Academy Award at the same time .. I'm so calling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment